Apply to Become a Speaker at ECE Events
Are you currently working in or researching the Cannabis Industry and have any innovative information on Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids to share with other businesses and the public?
Complete the form below to apply for the opportunity to become a speaker at ECE 2020 Events. Brought to you by London Canna Group, it is the largest Cannabinoids and Medical Cannabis Expo and Conference Series in Europe accessible to everyone and provides a platform for everyone to find out more about Cannabinoids and the industry.
The event series will feature more than 180 exhibitors, across three events, we will feature a line-up of speaker presentations across three stages and panel discussions from international experts in the research, production, globalisation and sale of CBD and Medical Cannabis products.
Speaker selections will be made by the selection team and notifications will go out to all those that are chosen to speak via email.
Some of the topics we will be covering but not limited to are:
- Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Emerging Market Updates in Europe and internationally
- CBD products and Cannabinoids
- Industry education and training
- Dosage and administration
- Health benefits & potential side effects
- Production techniques and technology
- Pressing issues, trends and insights
Presentations should last between 20-30 minutes (depending on the topic and structure of the session), followed by Q&A from the audience.
You must be an expert on the subject. The selection team will also be looking for in-depth workshop and panel-style sessions and may ask that you alter your presentation to fit a different format or similar topic.
The session must be direct and not for promoting any products or services but instead educate the audience.
We are looking for a diverse line-up of speakers including: both those who have spoken at cannabis or CBD events in the past and those who have not, speakers covering a diverse range of topics.
We work very closely on content with all selected speakers which may require revisions during the process that present the content in the best way possible for the audience.
- Confirmed speakers will receive
- A complimentary VIP expo pass
- 10 complimentary expo passes to share with contacts
- Goody bag.
- Individual talk on the main stage (20 minutes + 10 minutes Q&A)
- Blog post featuring your expertise
- Included in Exhibitors Guide (print and digital event app)
- Profile on the speakers list
- One Offer sent out to visitors/exhibitors
- Mentions in expo marketing -where applicable
- 2 Dedicated mentions on social media
- Inclusion in suitable press releases -where applicable
- Interview opportunities with the national and international media (where applicable)
- Logo and Click through link on the Expo Website