Are you currently working in or researching the Cannabis Industry and have any innovative information on CBD to share with other businesses alike and the public?
Complete the form below to apply for the opportunity to become a speaker at Europe CBD Expo 2019.Brought to you by London CBD Group, it is the largest CBD Expo in Europe accessible to every one and provides a platform for the mass market to find out more about CBD and the industry.
Speaker selections will be made by the selection team and notifications will go out to all those that are chosen to speak via email.
Some of the topics we will be covering but not limited to are:
- Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Emerging Market Updates in Europe and internationally
- CBD products and Cannabinoids
- Industry education and training
- Dosage and administration
- Health benefits & potential side effects
- Any importantCBD industry topics you don’t see elsewhere
- Presentations should last between 20-30 minutes (depending on the topic and structure of the session), followed by Q&A from the audience. You must be an expert on the subject. The selection team will also be looking for in-depth workshop and panel-style sessions and may ask that you alter your presentation to fit a different format or similar topic.
- The session must be direct and not for promoting any products or services but instead educate the audience.
- We are looking for a diverse lineup of speakers including: both those who have spoken at cannabis or CBD events in the past and those who have not, speakers covering a diverse range of topics.
- We work very closely on content with all selected speakers which may require revisions during the process that present the content in the best way possible for the audience.